Utilizamos cookies en este sitio web para analizar nuestro tráfico y mejorar la experiencia del usuario. Al hacer clic o seguir navegando en este sitio web, acepta nuestro uso de cookies. Por favor, consulte nuestra política de cookies cookie y politica de privacidad y privacidad para más información.
PLM Business Development Manager – EMEA
Fast React Systems is a fully owned subsidiary of Coats Group PLC, the world’s leading industrial thread manufacturer serving the apparel and footwear industries, across 6 continents, with some 50 sites and with a sales presence in over 100 countries. Fast React, GSD and Threadsol are part of the Coats Global Services division, which specialises in ‘best in class’ technology based software solutions that deliver significant and measurable cost, speed and efficiency improvements to brands, retailers and manufacturers in the fashion supply chain. Fast React Systems PLM, sourcing and planning solutions, are used by global fashion brands, well-known high street retailers and many of the World’s leading manufacturers to manage increasing complexity and relentless market demands for increased agility and cost-price efficiency.
In order to support accelerated business growth and the global roll out of our Visionng PLM solution, we are seeking a highly ‘driven’ sales individual for this new business role, with a proven track record of consistent success, who enjoys working in the IT/fashion industry, meeting new people and travel.
Reporting to our UK based, Global Lead PLM Consultant, your main responsibility (with pre-sales support), will be to accelerate the growth of our PLM solution through targeted sales to new business prospects and existing clients within the EMEA region. You and your team will be responsible for existing account management and the total new business development process for your territory, from prospect generation and qualification (with support from marketing), through cold calling and email follow up, to initial sales presentation. Thereafter, you will conduct business discovery sessions to understand prospects current processes, identifying any problems/issues and opportunities (pain chain/business process analysis) and reviewing findings, agreeing
structure/scope of a custom demonstration (if required), before progressing to a full business proposal.
The total sales process from first contact to contract typically takes 6 to 12 months and you will be dealing with individuals at all levels of the organisation from users and IT, to senior management level executives. Key elements of the sales process include identifying and connecting pain to solutions, working with pre-sales to ‘bring solutions to life’ in custom software demonstrations, developing and presenting compelling business cases, and negotiating six figure deals, before completing a detailed and structured handover to the professional services for delivery.
Upon successfully accelerating the growth of PLM in EMEA, delivering revenue and profit targets for accelerated growth and establish strong solution advocates, the business offers excellent career prospects as the business grows and develops
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Based on your success in creating additional market momentum, recruit, train, develop, retain and lead a successful EMEA sales team, ensuring the consistent achievement of revenue and profit targets.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials (brochures, enews, social media campaigns, thought leadership etc.), as appropriate.
- Support lead generation activities, including prospect identification via research, cold calling and email follow up and general marketing activities.
- Represent Fast React Systems Limited at trade exhibitions, events and shows.
- Respond to RFI/RFP documents.
- Maintain details of all sales activities and prospect status in the CRM system.
- Maintain a sales pipeline of sufficient value to ensure that the sales target is achieved.
- Conduct initial sales presentations to serve as introduction to prospect needs.
- Conduct discovery sessions with prospect to understand current process and identify problems/issues with existing processes (Pain Chain/business process analysis).
- Review findings of discovery sessions and agree structure/scope of custom demo, building custom demos and presenting them to prospects as required.
- Write functional specifications for client specific requests (business requirements only).
- Create client proposals.
- Prospect follow up, negotiation and close (ensuring that the terms of the software license agreement are acceptable to both parties).
- Ensure all issues discovered during the pre-sales cycle are effectively documented in pre-sales notes. To ensure that any potential issues can be communicated to the ops team.
- Completion of a cost sheet, PR1 and client invoice.
- Obtain a press release and an agreement for a case study for all successful sales.
- Brief operations team with proposed client solution during Internal Kick Off meeting, ensure that the summary pre-sales notes are fully understood, for a ‘fast-start’ to the project.
- Attend External Kick Off meeting to ensure continuity between sales and operations.
- Maintain a ’watching brief’ during the project and become involved to resolve any commercial issues as alerted by the FR project manager.
- On completion of the project perform a Post Implementation Review (PIR).
- Ensure prompt and quality follow up after all prospect visits and to provide appropriate material to maintain the best possible impression of FRS.
- ‘Own’ existing clients, ensuring appropriate regularity of visits, using continuous improvement activity and demonstration of new modules/functionality to ensure that the client is maximising the benefits gained from the solution, renewing maintenance contracts and maximising the opportunity for additional sales with the client or associated divisions / companies.
- ‘Own’ the nominated agents ensuring appropriate regularity of visits, and visibility of activity / effectiveness to support up to date product and process knowledge, account management and new business sales activity.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
Experience and Skills.
- A strong background knowledge of the fashion industry, including current market dynamics, also the positioning and value of PLM (and/or similar) solutions in this environment.
- A proven and consistent record of success in a high value, new business, solution selling environment (ideally technical/software and with experience of International businesses).
- A capable and independent operator, with a high level of personal ‘drive’ and ‘ownership’, but also the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Systematic and process driven with an analytical approach to problem solving/overcoming barriers.
- Confident in dealing with individuals at all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent communication and people skills including face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling ‘stories’ to support complex business sales, bringing solutions to life and connecting pains to solutions and value.
- Strong commercial, strategic and negotiation skills.
- Able to combine strategic and ‘hands on’ approaches with the ability and willingness to learn technical detail and present/demonstrate software effectively.
- Highly organised and able to effectively prioritise and plan workload.
- High personal standards, integrity and attention to detail, able to demonstrate effective judgement and decision making.
- A willingness to travel throughout EMEA, and also including occasional travel to the Americas and Asia.
- Experience of building, developing and leading successful sales/business development teams.
- Knowledge and experience of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/Merchandise.
- Planning solutions, ideally from a sales perspective but implementation and/or user perspective also valuable.
- Strong, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to interpret user needs and provide workable solutions to problems.
- Ability and experience in successful marketing/lead generation.
- Experience of using Microsoft CRM.
Contact Fast React
Fast React operates in a global market and provides solutions to retailers, brands, sourcing companies and manufacturers. We deliver projects with a passion for success and results driven focus. We will make a big difference to all of our clients. We create a dynamic and modern culture, investing in our employees, their careers and their personal development. Send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, please state your current and expected salary, and include the reference number in the subject line. Closing date for applications is 15th May 2019