Fast React Systems is a fully owned subsidiary of Coats Group PLC, the world’s leading industrial thread manufacturer serving the apparel and footwear industries, across 6 continents, with some 50 sites and with a sales presence in over 100 countries. Fast React and GSD are part of the Coats Global Services division, which specialises in ‘best in class’ technology based solutions that deliver significant and measurable cost, speed and productivity improvements to manufacturers, retailers and brands.
We are seeking an Implementation Consultant who is a driven individual and will be able to successfully implement, manage and coordinate a portfolio of assigned projects including scheduling visits to meet the demands of project timelines and ensuring that project momentum and deadlines are achieved.
Based in Dhaka, Bangladesh, it will be your responsibility to install Fast React products at client facilities, both in Bangladesh, and possibly overseas in other South Asia countries, to the agreed specification and timeframe. You will need to interpret user needs and provide workable solutions to problems as necessary. You will also be required to train end-users on the software, ensuring that program modifications are logged and resolved appropriately to meet project delivery.
Taking ownership, you will ensure that all project management systems are kept up to date, assist the Design and Development team by testing program modifications and bug fixes, as well as ensuring that your personal knowledge of Fast React products are in line with current releases. You will also conduct occasional training sessions with the Professional Services team.
Your role may also include other duties or special projects as reasonably requested by Fast React.
Your Experience and Skills.
– Must be eligible to work in Bangladesh without requiring a work permit.
– Excellent speaking, reading and writing skills in English.
– At least 2 years’ experience in the garment/footwear/textile industry as a manager of PPC/Merchandising, Production or IE.
– A strong analytical approach to problem solving.
– Technically adept and capable of learning new software and industries through project exposure and shadowing of experienced consultants
– A good self-learner.
– Ability to listen and interpret user needs (apart from user wants) and provide workable solutions to problems.
– Good communicator with personnel at all levels.
– Self-motivated and capable of working alone, or as part of a small team.
– A willingness to travel throughout Bangladesh and other SA countries.
– Experience of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint.
– Experience of supply chain planning.
– Experience of software implementation and support.
– A background knowledge of manufacturing and/or sourcing/buying offices.
– Commercial awareness.
– Background knowledge of databases (such as SQL and Access).
Contact Fast React.
Fast React operates in a global market and provides solutions to those within the sourcing and manufacturing industry. We deliver projects with a passion for success and results driven focus. We will make a big difference to all our clients. We create a dynamic and modern culture, investing in our employees, their careers and their personal development. Send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com, please state your expected salary and include the reference number in the subject line. The closing date is 15th May 2019.